Love is the Solution
Cat Cafe & Community Center
Aspire Change, Save Lives
Cambria's Haven Cat Cafe & Community Center
is the home for our Cat residents, available for the public to Enjoy and Adopt! All of our Cats come from our Partner *Final Hope Animal Rescue* - Spayed/Neutered, Microchipped, and with Up to Date Health Record and Vaccines.
Connect with the Community at Cambria's Haven where we host Classes, Seminars, Events, Performances, and Much More! You’ll also find our Ethically Sourced Shop with Crafted Creations by Local Artists!
All Proceeds Directly Fund Our Cat Cafe and Animal Rescue Efforts. We are a Safe Haven for Animals and People Alike, with the Intention of Uplifting and Supporting One Another as We Collectively Create a Community and Family!
Visit Us !
*WE WILL BE CLOSED FOR THE WEEK OF THURSDAY MARCH 10th THROUGH SUNDAY MARCH 13th
*During Busier Times Visits are Limited to One Hour
*Visits Exceeding 2 hours: $20 Donation
* Anyone under the age of 18 must have an adult present to sign a waiver.
* Children under the age of 12 must be supervised while visiting the Cat Cafe.
* Cat Boarding Available: $25 Per Night
*Cats must get along with other Cats, be Spayed/Neutered and Up to Date on Vaccinations.
*WE DO NOT ACCEPT CATS. IF YOU KNOW OF A CAT IN NEED OF SHELTER PLEASE CONTACT YOUR LOCAL ANIMAL RESCUE.
Call or Text
19 E Westfield Ave.
Roselle Park, N.J. 07204
Mondays: By Appointment Only
Tuesdays: By Appointment Only
Thursdays: 3pm - 6pm
Fridays: 3pm - 6pm
Saturdays: 3pm - 6pm
Sundays: 3pm - 6pm
Cat Café Rules
As all Cat people can appreciate, lots of people + Cats + hot beverages has the potential for significant compliCations. Thus, Cambia’s Haven has prepared the following guidelines to ensure that everyone, feline and human alike, has an enjoyable and safe time at the Café:
1. PLEASE sign waiver before entering the Café
All who wish to enter and interact with Café Cats must first sign a waiver. If you are under the age of 18, an adult must be present to sign for you. If you are under the age of 12, you must be accompanied by an adult during your visit.
2. PLEASE be gentle when petting the Cats
We want our Café Cats to have the best experience possible. Please be mindful of Cat body language and be gentle when handling them. Pet at your own risk.
3. PLEASE sanitize your hands before and after entering the Café. If you have a contagious illness, please return when you feel better.
4. PLEASE remove shoes or wear the shoe guards provided by Cambia’s Haven before entering the Cat Café.
5. Feline illnesses can travel QUICKLY between Cats and are the bane of animal shelters. To ensure that our kitties, as well as your pets at home remain healthy and happy, Cambria’s Haven will provide hand sanitizer and shoe guards.
6. PLEASE be patient as you wait to enter the Café
To keep the Cats from becoming overstimulated, we will be limiting the number of people in the Café at one time..
NO outside dogs or Cats
7. PLEASE Do not bring animals. The Café Cats are all adoptable animals from Final Hope Rescue. A stressed Cat has difficulty showing its true self, and we want these kitties to shine! Nothing stresses a Cat out more than a strange new animal, especially in a room filled with strange new people, so please, keep your pets at home.
8. NO outside cat food, toys or treats
Cambria’s Haven will provide treats and toys for the kitties. And of course, please do not feed the Cats any human food.
9. WELL behaved children are welcome, but please supervise their interaction with the Cats at All Times.
No tail pulling, no rough petting and no yelling at the Cats, please.
Cambia’s Haven Reserves the Right to Remove Any Individual from the Café at Anytime.
And remember: All of the Café Cats are Adoptable, so if you know any Cat Lovers, please bring them with you!